When I tell you something is the best on the planet, you know it’s serious. I’ve told you before I am a bit of a water bottle snob and I’ve already mentioned these Contigo water bottles in a round up of My Workout Essentials but, I have to tell you about the kids water bottles that are perfect for back to school. Four words. There is no spilling. There is also no straw that gets nasty or lost, it’s simple, the kids just push a button and then it autoseal seals it shut. Brilliant..
Kids Water Bottles
It’s in the details:
- AUTOSEAL® Technology automatically seals between sips.
- Phthalate- and PVC-free.
- Push the button to sip, release the button to seal for easy, one-handed drinking.
- Kids Cups are 100% spill-proof and 100% leak-proof.
- Perfect for kids over 3 years of age who have outgrown sippy cups but haven’t outgrown spilling!
- Kids Cups and Food Jars are top rack dishwasher safe for easy care.
Adult water bottles:
These are called the Madison Water Bottle and I love them.
- 100% BPA free. No need to worry about the container you are drinking from - Contigo® makes only BPA free bottles.
- Patented AUTOSEAL® lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof.
- Drinking made easy! Press to sip. Release to seal. AUTOSEAL® automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills.
- One-handed water bottle operation for on-the-go drinking.
- Water bottle is made out of Tritan™, which provides high impact resistance and won’t stain or retain odors.
- Carabiner clip on the handle makes this water bottle easy to carry. Attach it to a bag strap for hands-free portability.
- Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wide opening fits ice cubes.
- Volume markings help you gauge water intake.
- 24 oz. size fits most car cupholders.
If you like a water bottle with a straw feature then the AutoSpout Addison Water Bottles are for you.
Fall 2013 Update:
The latest addition to the Contigo Kids bottles are the AutoSpout Kids Water Bottle. I jsut met a mom with five kids that also swears by these bottles.
The Contigo Kangaroo Water Bottle with storage. Put your keys, money, ID card or metro pass in this handy compartment!
No, I was not paid to write this. You just have to have a great product to earn this kind of enthusiasm. I was given these bottles at last years ABC Kids Expo and haven’t used another water bottle since.