Who says you have to like football to enjoy game day? A game is the perfect excuse to entertain, hang out with friends and eat yummy foods. I’ve rounded up 10 recipes for game day bites perfect for the Super Bowl or any old game day. What I love about most of these is that they are a twist on an original idea. And I had to share one of my own recipes as well because I have never seen them served anywhere and everyone always freaks out over them when I make them. Guess what else — they are super easy. There are treats here for all skill levels but one thing is for sure, all of them will delight your taste buds.
1. Baked Chili Cheese Fritos from The Minimalist Baker
2. Dried Beef Rolls by Cupcakes and Cutlery
3. Buffalo Chicken Pizza Sticks by Inspired Taste
4. Honey and Butter Glazed Pretzel Bites with Roasted Garlic by Feast on the Cheap
5. Jalapeno Popper Dip by Chocolate Moosey
6. Blue Cheese and Balsamic Topped Kettle Chip Nachos by Celebrations at Home
7. Loaded Mashed Potato Cups from I Wash You Dry
8. Philly Cheesesteak Sliders by Delightfully Dowling
9. Sausage and Pepper Jack Stuffed Mushrooms by Horses and Heels
10. Sticky Siracha Chicken Wings by CrunchyGooey
Check out these blogger’s Pinterest boards for more yummy inspiration:
Do you have a Game Day favorite recipe?
Share this Post