The school year is over and summer is officially upon us. Are you planning a vacation getaway? Well we have some vacation style ideas to share with you today. Whether you are spending your vacation poolside, beach side, sight seeing or just exploring great places to eat and shop we have an outfit for you.
1. Beach Day– J. Crew has always had a plethora of swimsuit styles and subtle patterns to choose from. This one-piece is a great option for a day by the pool topped with a light beach cover and a pair of turquoise and neon sandals. Don’t forget the stylish hat and sunscreen! This particular hat has a touch of neon which will mimic the neon in the shoes.
2. Sight Seeing– Look comfortably fashionable in a pair of khaki shorts, white tank topped with a chambray top and an easy swingpack style bag worn with a simple pair of polka dot Keds to give the outfit a little sass.
3. Tourist Shopper– One of my favorite things to do on vacation is spend the day checking out all the local boutiques. This is a great printed sun shift dress worn with a pair of two strap flat sandals which will provide a comfortable ensemble for hours of shopping.
4. Vacation Lunch– Perfect for a super casual vacation lunch we have a bright yellow t-shirt worn with a pair of white shorts and turquoise espadrilles. The colors in the statement necklace will pull these two bright hues together. Keep it simple and carry a clutch for the day.
5. Dinner Out– Glam it up a bit with a little black dress from Target and a pair of heels for an evening out. The beauty of any black dress is that it’s one of the easiest articles of clothing to accessorize, you don’t have to spend a ton of money to look chic and elegant.
What is your vacation style?