When I was a first time mom, I fell for all the gimmicks – everything that was cute and stylish was on my wish list. If it was hip, I had to have it. But now that I’m minutes away from becoming a second time mom, I’m not just out for style but for safety and function as well. I want my dollar to go the mile, my heart to be at easy, and my designer’s eye to be satisfied. Too much to ask for? Not really.
I checked out Delta Children for top of line cribs for my son’s new nursery. We decided to go with the Bentley Collection Crib in White. It was the perfect combination of classic design and modern comfort.
Delta’s Bentley 4-in-1 Crib has a beautiful sloping sleigh design and is as gorgeous as it is versatile. It grows with your child and converts from crib to toddler bed, to daybed, to a full size bed. Now that’s a money saver. Exceeding all safety standards set by pretty much every agency everywhere, this crib is built to be safe and secure. That was a major selling point for me.
Delta crib details
- Converts from crib to: toddler bed, daybed, and full size bed with headboard & footboard (toddler guard rail and crib conversion rails sold separately)
- Strong & sturdy wood construction 3 Position mattress height adjustment
- Fits standard size crib mattress (sold separately)
- Non-toxic finish tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and American Society for Testing and Materials safety standards
- Juvenile Products Manufacturer’s Association certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the Consumer Products and Safety Commission & American Society for Testing and Materials
- Easy Assembly Toddler guard rail
- Delta continues to be the industry leader in manufacturing cribs and providing safe, high-quality and budget-friendly children’s furniture for baby’s comfort and your peace of mind.
Moms, out of all the Delta crib collections, which one would you choose for your child?
Disclosure: I was given a crib for review. All my savvy thoughts and sassy opinions are my own.
Share this Post