So imagine that you’re in a dressing room and have a dress on you can’t decide to buy or not. Does it fit right? Is it flattering? Is it the right color? I know this has happened to you because it’s definitely happened to me. What if you could send a picture of yourself in the dressing room to a group of fashion mavens who can help you decide? Well that is just 1 of the many features offered by the Pickn’Tell App on both iTunes and Google Play.
The future of shopping is changing just like everything else because now Social Media will be integrated into your shopping experience. The creators of Pickn’Tell Dalit Braun and Asaf Lewin predict that:
1. More people will be using their smartphone while shopping in brick and mortar stores
2. Retailers will become more interested in how to use a shopper’s use of smartphone to build sales
3. Smartphones will become the more day-to-day marketing channel for retailers to communicate with their shoppers and send them: special offers, events, etc.
4. Loyalty clubs will become “smartphone users clubs” which has 2 meanings: The loyalty clubs will be managed and communicated through the club members smartphones and the number of loyalty club members and level of loyalty will increase significantly for brands with an aggressive smartphone marketing strategy.
5. Customer engagement and interactive experience will break the in-store boundaries and get into the homes, mobiles and public areas. Smartphones will be used more as a wallet.
Found something you love at a nearby store? No problem just add it to your fashion or take a picture of it and add it to your fashion.
You can add a video or photo, like I said above, to help get feed back from the forums on what to do. However, if a store dressing room has a Pickn’Tell sticker on the mirror you can add the code to your phone through the app and the mirror instantly becomes a video camera all on it’s own. SERIOUSLY!!! The video will be available to you to either keep or share via Social Media on your phone.
This fashion shopping savvy app allows you to do so much when out shopping:
* Capture picture and videos with your phone camera or with our in store digital mirrors
* Get instant feedback from friends about your outfits and try-ons while in store or at home
* Browse fashion brand catalogs and add article you like into your wardrobe or your wishlist
* Select your favorite brands and view available coupons, and events, store locations and map directions to stores nearby
* Manage your wardrobe and wishlist, and share them with your closest friends or with the entire Pickn’Tell fashion lover community.
You can see more about this great app here:
What would you use this app for? Wouldn’t it be great to share your dressing room finds before they become a mishap?