The best part of a little black dress or a little white dress are the endless possibilities in creating several different looks. A white dress is a great summer time wardrobe staple that can be worn from a lazy day at home to a night out on the town. Today I’ve come up with five looks with one simple white dress.
1. The yellow geometric clutch from Ann Taylor is the perfect addition for a bright and cheery summer look. If heels are not your thing then simply replace them with a pair of white or yellow sandals.
2. Keep the look simple and add a few neutrals like this brown leather swing pack bag and a pair of gladiator sandals worn with a fringe and beaded necklace to complete the look.
3. Black and white combinations are spot on trend this year. Give this look a monochromatic feel with a black and white pair of shoes and handbag. To finish this look I added a pop of color in a statement necklace.
4. In this look we have a breezy mint and neutral bag with a matching pair of sandals and for the final detail a pair of three tier earrings which will pull the look together.
5. Glam up the white dress with a mixed chain and flower statement necklace and a classic pair of black pumps.
Do you own a little white dress? How do you dress it up?