Fringe boots are hot, hot, hot! You know you need a pair, but let me warn you — the choice will not be easy! Fringe boots are available in so many varieties — everything from fringe ankle boots to high heel stilettos with fringe, which are pretty sassy!
How your day-to-day life looks will determine which fringe boot is right for you. Since most of us are moms on the move, I featured several you can wear whether you’re in the office or at the playground.
Fringe ankle boots look great with skinny jeans and a rolled cuff boyfriend jean. Fringe knee boots work well with leggings or skinny jeans, so if you just bought yourself a brand new pair of trendy flare jeans for fall, go with a higher heel or wedge fringe boot.
Fringe Boot Wearing Tip: Fringe makes a statement. Statement pieces will compete with the boots, so keep the rest of your outfit simple and let the fringe do the talking!
1. Rock-n-roll: Steve Madden $99
2. Peep-toe: Dolce Vita Peep Toe Fringe Boot $179
3. Leather: Matisse Leather $193
4. Casual: Sam Edelman Louie $140
5. Low Heel: Paige Ankle Bootie $109
6. Tassels: Sole Society Talisha Tassel $99
7. Color: Not Rated Flippin Fringe $65
8. Heels: Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari $169
9. Tall Boots: Steve Madden Tall Fringe Boot $178
10. Wedge: Very Volatile Khloe Wedge Fringe $75