Scout & Co holiday gift guide: Design for kids you love
Scout & Co is thrilled to introduce their lifestyle boutique, where you’ll find toys and kids’ decor. Kids will adore the creative toys, while moms admire the design aesthetic and quality materials used. Scout & Co is a London-based online destination, but all of their products are available to ship worldwide.
Scout & Co’s holiday picks
- Cubebots — super-cool, moveable wooden toy robots by Brooklyn’s Areaware, $16 & $33 (£9.50 and £20)
- Hanna Sager Forsberg Alphabet Tree Print — $33 (£20) Exclusive
- Design Letters melamine kids’ tableware — featuring Arne Jacobsen typography… initial cups, alphabet bowl and plate, $15 (£9) each, plus new four-piece cutlery set, $38 (£23)
- Twig Creative ‘Anagram’ — handmade wooden play camera for Instagram fans, $40 (£24)
- Playfold Bird - innovative 3-in-1 baby blanket, sleeping bag and cuddly bird toy, $131 (£80)
- Twig Creative ‘Pixie’ — handmade wooden camera in black, pink, yellow and green, $33 (£20)
- Stuf circus plush toys — with bell inside — perfect for babies and toddlers, $20 and $33 (£12 and £20)
- KG Design owl money boxes in tactile silicone — $20 (£12) each.
- Blafre circus tin suitcase/lunchbox — owl and whale designs also available, $25 (£15)
- Petites Pattes Baby Socks — various sets, in gift boxes, $20 (£12)
More special offers through December
Scout & Co is offering an advent calendar promotion: a new deal each day from Dec. 1 through Dec. 24. Follow them on your must-have social media platform — offers can be found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.Read More →