Summer is well underway and your skin is probably feeling it, I know mine is. Here are 7 of my favorite skincare lines that will make you skin love your again. Pamper yourself with these products and it will be like giving yourself a mini spa day everyday.
1. Coola Suncare is one of the hottest brands in sunscreen right now and for good reason. It is an organic and mineral sunscreen that actually smells and feels good on your skin. You will love the pina colada and citrus mimosa sunscreen spray, the plumeria scented body lotion and the refreshing cucumber face moisterizer are all made with 30 SPF and no toxins. They even have a mineral SPF for baby. The price is a little on the high-end side for sunscreen $32 – $36.
2. Pangea Organics has a recovery kit that I have tried and loved it. This is a great set to travel with and give your skin a nice break from maybe your usual skincare routine. I have been traveling a lot this summer and it fits perfectly in a carry on and gets past security. It comes with a cleanser, toner, facial scrub, mask, and a facial cream. It truly is a mini spa in a box! The best thing I like about these products are the incredible variety of ingredients and the natural earthy scents each product has. You’ll feel like you are getting a luxurious treatment somewhere in the rain forest. Pangea Skin Discovery Kit $40
3. Origins Has been one of my favorite brands for years. It all started with their ginger souffle and ever since I have been seriously addicted. Now their latest GinZing energizing body moisterizer and GinZing eye cream will give you a little extra spring in your step and de-puff your tired eyes. Origins masks are also a favorite of mine and if your skin is dry and dirty from all the sun then you’ll want to try the Drink Up overnight mask to refresh your face. $16 – $36
4. Burt’s Bees We all know and love Burt’s Bees for thier lip gloss and chapstick but I also love their grapefruit body wash and acne fighting line, which I always pick up at my local Nordstrom Rack. I also love their Burt’s Bees facial wipes for on the go, especially in the summertime. I always want to quickly cleanse my face after being at the beach and wearing sunscreen all day. These facial wipes are perfect for traveling and using on a long flight when you may not be able to wash your face.
5. Sun Bum is probably one of my latest favorites and the ultimate in suncare, believe me – these beach bums know sun. The Sun Bum 30 SPF face stick is perfect for throwing in any bag and makes re-applying so easy, I’ve used this on my kids little faces too. Their continuous sun spray and lotions starts at 15 SPF and goes all the way to 70 SPF. This sunscreen is paraben free, PABA free, oil free, hypoallergenic and enriched with Vitamin E. The price is very reasonable $15.99 for the sunscreens and and $9.99 for the skin stick.
6. Mama Mio Skincare One of the most amazing product lines around, they really know the women’s bodies and can literally turn back the skin aging clock. They have cellulite fighting and toning creams that will help lift and tighten everything from your neck, chest and thighs. The omega super rich body cream is exactly what your skin needs after a long day at the pool or beach. Our beauty contributor Tina raved about this line earlier this summer in getting superhero arms for summer but this cream will also make you want to literally lick your legs:)
7. Say Yes to Carrots and Blueberries! Clorine and the sun can do some major damage to your hair in the summertime. Not to mention if you already blow dry or use hot hair styling tools then you are really doing a number on your hair. Say Yes To Carrots has a line of powerful hair care products that you will want to definitely check out. Say Yes to Blueberries is loaded with anti-oxidant superpowers including Clover Flower to help heal and mend damaged locks and Sunflower which is packed with fatty acids to restore shine and protect against breakage. Shampoo and conditioner $7.99 each