Valentine’s Day is one of our favorite holidays to celebrate with kids. There’s nothing like seeing the joy and celebration of love through our children’s eyes. From their sweet little handprint crafts to their giggles over passing out cards to their friends, it’s hard to not get excited about celebrating a day all about love. However, like many holidays during the school year, all those fun celebrations can create some extra work on the parents part. That’s why we like to keep it simple as possible, especially when it comes to the treats. We’ve crafted this simple, yet delicious, Cupid Crunch snack mix to make sure you (and your family’s)
However, like many holidays during the school year, all those fun celebrations can create some extra work on the parents part. That’s why we like to keep it simple as possible, especially when it comes to the treats. We’ve crafted this simple, yet delicious, Cupid Crunch Snack Mix to make sure you (and your family’s) taste buds have nothing but love this Valentine’s Day.
The Cupid Crunch is so easy to make, that within mere minutes the yumminess of this salty-sweet combo can be shared with all your valentines. Whether making a batch for a classroom party, gifting some to teachers and neighbors, or munching on it at home, Cupid Crunch might be what you fall in love with most this Valentine’s Day.
Cupid Crunch Snack Mix
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
– 1 bag of popcorn
– 3 cups of Chex cereal or Chex snack mix
– 1 cup of Valentine’s themed M&M’s
– 1 cup of pretzels
– Meltable white chocolate
– Meltable red chocolate
– Valentine’s Day themed sprinkles
– Wax paper
1. Pop the popcorn according to directions and place in large bowl.
2. Add cereal, pretzels, and M&M’s to the bowl. Mix and place on wax paper.
3. Place white and red chocolate in separate bowls. Microwave in 30-second increments until smooth.
4. Drizzle chocolates over the snack mix. Sprinkle as desired.
5. Let cool for 15 minutes or until chocolate has re-hardened.
6. Eat and enjoy!
Share the love
Don’t keep it all to yourself! The Cupid Crunch Snack Mix makes for such a sweet little gift. Simply place the Cupid Crunch in a fun gift box or Mason jar, and top off with a festive ribbon. It’s the perfect little sweet treat to share this Valentine’s Day!
What sweet treat will you be mixing up this Valentine’s Day?
Read More →