Last night we had a Pinterest party to help us (and you) get ready for Easter! The contributors and Savvy Sassy Product Scouts all pinned to our Easter Celebrations board for one hour and the board is filled with hundreds of creative Easter ideas! We pinned Easter crafts,Easter treats, Easter egg decorating Ideas, creative cocktails, and even some Easter side dishes and Easter brunch Ideas!
I have so many favorite pins of the night that it’s SO hard to choose my favorite ten but I think I narrowed it down to the pins I loved the most!
10 Creative Easter Ideas to WOW your kids and guests!
1. Easter Burlap Bunnies – Super cute as decoration on the center to the table and guest could take one home!
2. Don’t Eat the Peep Game – keep the kiddos busy with this fun game!
3. Easter Egg Snacks – A creative way to get your kids to eat those veggies on Easter!
4. Easter Egg Shakers – Got a baby? Help them celebrate with these fun egg shakers.
5. Crisp Watermelon Breeze – The perfect brunch punch.
6. Bunny Trails Popcorn Mix – This is a fun treat to make for the kids classroom.
7. Confetti Dipped Easter Eggs – If you want in on some of the decorating action, glam up some of your own Easter eggs with gold confetti.
8. Nail Polish Easter Eggs – Got a tween in the house? Keep them in the egg hunting game by filling her eggs with nail polish.
9. DIY Easter Crayons – Such a fun fun way to create colorful crayons for the kids table!
10. Peeps & Patron Cocktail – If you need a sweet cocktail then put a little peep in your drink!