With spring underway and summer just around the corner, we can’t wait for sun-kissed noses, grass stained knees and sticky ice cream hands once again. Hallelujah! Amid the joyful chaos of beach days, carnival rides, and lingering evenings at the park, we’re thrilled to break out the summer wardrobe, like cool tees for kids.
Graphic tees make a statement
Welcome bathing suits, rompers, and everyone’s favorite — a cheeky little tee. We’ve rounded up of some of the most stylish, adorable, and kid-approved tees out there. In case you missed it, last week we shared some of our favorite buzzword tees for moms!
- In case we all forgot who’s the boss in the house (Le Boss t-shirt by Roux, $38)
- Every kid’s favorite word, am I right? (No! t-shirt by Nununu, $48)
- Maybe this will get them to eat more veggies! (Eat More Plants t-shirt by Loola Kids, $20)
- An adorable option for birthdays and beyond (I Am This Many shirt by Vicarious Clothing, $21)
- Simply magical (Unicorn Star t-shirt by Mini Rodini, $37)
- Order two — one for your little and one for their best bud (You + Me t-shirt by Lot801, $25)
- Even kids love the weekend (Friyay t-shirt by Nicky + Stella, $24)
- Let’s raise a strong generation of boys (Boys Will Be Good Humans by Free to Be Kids, $17)
- For the little artist in your life (Keith Haring Tee by Junk Food Clothing, $28)
- Personalize this tee with any letter of the alphabet (Letter tee by Clouds & Currents, $22)
- Cacti on skateboards. Need I say more? (Cactus Repeat Tee by Ice Cream Castles, $39)
- This one changes color in the sun! (Sunglasses Solar Tee by Yporque, $37)
- Repping NYC (New York City Dreamer Tee by Rowdy Sprout, $39)